The Bangor Region YMCA is a community leader in supporting children, adults, and families in their lifelong quest for physical, emotional, and social wellness. We are committed to building strong and healthy-minded children, individuals, families, adults, and communities through our programs and services that promote youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
At the Y we provide:
- Exceptional fitness, personal training, sports, and aquatic programs.
- Extensive early childhood education and school-age programs
- A safe, family fun environment
Signing up for your Bangor Region YMCA Membership is easy! All you need to do is stop by the Y, present a valid photo ID to the Welcome Center Desk, and complete your membership and draft payment forms. Your membership will be activated within minutes!
Benefits of Membership:
- No Contracts
- Wide variety of Fitness Classes for all levels (land & water)
- Lap & Family Swim
- FREE Equipment Orientation
- 4,500+ sq. ft. of strength and cardio equipment
- Up to 50% discount for all programs
- Child Watch Babysitting
- Convenient hours of operation
- YMCA Nationwide Membership – use other YMCAs nationwide at no additional charge with a valid Photo ID.
- Improve Health & Wellness and Quality of Life
We are part of American Specialty Health (ASH) Active and Fit, Renew Active by United Healthcare and Medicare/Medicaid One Pass Networks.
Regular Rates (Effective March 2022) Income-Based Rates and Financial Assistance are also available.
MEMBERSHIP TYPE JOINER FEE MONTHLY FEE ANNUAL FEE
Youth* (0 - 17 years) $21 $21 $252
Young Adult (18 - 26 years) $29 $29 $348
Adult (27 - 61 years) $47 $47 $564
Seniors (62+ years) $41 $41 $492
Couples $64 $64 $768
Family** $71 $71 $852
First Responders $41 $41 $492
Veterans $41 $41 $492
*Children under 9 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
**Family Membership is defined as one or two adults residing in the same household with dependent children less than 18 years of age, unless child is younger than 23 and enrolled as a full-time student.
Log-in to our Virtual Membership Site to use our On-Demand Workout Videos created by our Certified Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers.
For more information, give us a call at 207-941-2808.