The Bangor YMCA is a community leader in supporting children, adults, and families in their lifelong quest for physical, emotional, and social wellness. We are committed to building strong and healthy-minded children, individuals, families, adults, and communities through our programs and services that promote youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
At the Y we provide:
- Exceptional fitness, personal training, sports, and aquatic programs.
- Extensive early childhood education and school-age programs
- A safe, family fun environment
Signing up for your Bangor YMCA Membership is easy! All you need to do is stop by the Y, present a valid photo ID to the Welcome Center Desk, and complete your membership and draft payment forms. Your membership will be activated within minutes!
Benefits of Membership:
- No Contracts
- More than 60 FREE land & aquatic fitness classes per week
- More than 100 hours of lap swim per week
- FREE personalized exercise programs (Available for All Levels of Fitness)
- FREE Equipment Orientation
- 4,500+ sq. ft. of strength and cardio equipment
- Up to 50% discount for all programs
- Babysitting Service (additional fee)
- Towel Service (additional fee)
- Convenient hours of operation – 7 days a week
- A.W.A.Y. Program Benefits 0 Membership Reciprocity at over 2,000 YMCA nationwide
- Improve Health & Wellness and Quality of Life
MEMBERSHIP TYPE JOINER FEE MONTHLY FEE ANNUAL FEE
Youth* (0-17 years) $20 $20 $240
Adult (18+ years) $40 $40 $480
Family** $65 $65 $780
Student, Senior, and Veteran discounts available upon request.
*Children under 9 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
**Family Membership is defined as one or two adults residing in the same household with or without dependent children less than 18 years of age, unless child is younger than 23 and enrolled as a full-time student.