Special Events in the Isaac Farrar Mansion
- Potluck and a Movie: the primary monthly social event held once every month with special themes around holidays or other events.
- Monthly Seminars covering topics of interest, such as, wellness, nutrition for older adults, poly-prescriptions and topics of overall interest like the weather of Maine, and historical events in Bangor.
- Music, Poetry Readings
- Arts & Crafts, Drawing, Painting
- Valentine’s Day Tea
- Weekly Get Togethers to watch shows like Downtown Abbey
- Book Club
- Drumming Meetings
- Weekly Walks
- Occasional events
- AND MORE!
Be A Y Volunteer Programs
- Read to children in our Discovery Friends Early Childhood Education program;
- Help with our Youth Programs; Mentor a Teenager;
- Help with our After School Program in music, arts, science, math, and more;
- Be a part of the Y’s Special Events SPECIAL EVENTS Outdoor Walking Adventures;
- Assist with arts & crafts, and
- Take part in informational workshops.