Real Knowledge. Real Strength. Real Results.
Our newly structured Women On Weights Program is more than a training program, it’s a community for women to support, motivate and encourage each other, learn how to use strength training to not only get stronger now, but to improve body composition and help you remain independent longer in life. Oh…and BTW, it does NOT make you big and bulky. Our program works around YOUR schedule, giving you more opportunities to workout and make it a part of your weekly routine.
Join our Certified Personal Trainers for a progressive 24-week program that will teach you:
- Effective weight training exercises
- How to execute them correctly
- How to choose the right weight to use
- The proper number of sets and reps to perform, when to advance, etc.
- AND MUCH MORE!
BEGINNER PHASE (12 Weeks) COST: $225 Member | $425 Non-Member
- Start with one (1) hour Informational & Assessment Session with a Certified Personal Trainer.
- Four (4) One-on-One Training Sessions to learn your program, exercises, proper form, and information.
- Support & Email Check-Ins from our Certified Personal Trainers, including fitness tips, Q&A, and more!
- Scheduled Group Training sessions on Mondays & Wednesdays, from 5:30 – 6:30pm.
- AND MORE!
After you complete the work required in your Beginner Phase, you can graduate on to our Intermediate and Advanced Phases where you’ll have continued support from our Personal Trainers, One-on-One Informational Sessions, continued access to our weekly Group Training Sessions, and more!
Intermediate Phase (6 weeks) COST: $135 Member | $240 Non-Member
Advanced Phase (6 weeks) COST: $135 Member | $240 Non-Member
REGISTER TODAY! Payment plans are available.
Program kicks off January 9th, 2017. Women are welcome to sign up for the Beginner Phase at any time.
For more information, email Adam Clark, Fitness Center Manager.