The Bangor Region YMCA Camp G. Peirce Webber
Location: 250 Emerson Mill Road, Hampden, ME 04444
The Bangor Region YMCA Camp G. Peirce Webber is set on 55 beautiful acres in Hampden, near the bank of the Souadabscook Stream, and is the home to our popular day camp during the summer months. With a playground, in-ground pool, sports fields, and more, this venue is the perfect place for family reunions, corporate family days, corporate retreats, and large outdoor gatherings.
- Base Rentals (up to 4 hours): $400
- Saturday and Sundays – 5- 8 hour block: $680
- Saturday into Sunday 7am – 5pm: $1,200
- Friday – Sunday 5:30pm – 5pm: $1,500
Included In Rental:
- Sawyer Lodge: a 2,000 square foot rustic general meeting space with 3 folding tables and a stage
- 36’ x 75’ In-Ground Pool: a great way to cool off on a hot day! This activity includes one (1) certified lifeguard.
- Sports Fields and Playground: Equipment is available for kickball, soccer and baseball.
- Pavilion: Covered picnic area with seating up to 75 and access to a 6’x2’ gas grill.
Available For An Extra Fee:
- 300 foot Zip Line: $100 per hour (includes 1 staff facilitator)
- Low Ropes Elements: $100 per hour (includes 1 staff facilitator
- Archery: $75 per hour (includes 1 staff facilitator)
- Additional Lifeguard (required for more than 25 people in the pool): $25 per hour
For more information, email Kristin Parker or call 207-941-2808 ext. 327.