The Bangor Region YMCA Camp G. Peirce Webber
Location: 250 Emerson Mill Road, Hampden, ME 04444
The Bangor Region YMCA Camp G. Peirce Webber is set on 55 beautiful acres in Hampden, near the bank of the Souadabscook Stream, and is the home to our popular day camp during the summer months. With a playground, in-ground pool, sports fields, and more, this venue is the perfect place for family reunions, corporate family days, corporate retreats, and large outdoor gatherings.
- Base Rentals (up to 4 hours): $400
- Saturday and Sundays – 5- 8 hour block: $680
- Saturday into Sunday 7am – 5pm: $1,680
- Friday – Sunday 6pm – 4pm: $2,100
Included In Rental:
- Sawyer Lodge: a 2,000 square foot rustic general meeting space with 3 folding tables and a stage
- Sports Fields and Playground: Equipment is available for kickball, soccer, and capture the flag.
- Pavilion: Covered picnic area with seating up to 75 and access to a 6’x2’ gas grill.
Available For An Extra Fee:
- 36’ x 75’ In-Ground Pool: a great way to cool off on a hot day! This activity does require a Bangor Region YMCA Certified Lifeguard.
- Certified Lifeguard (1 required for up to 25 people in the pool): $25 per hour, hours can be added into rental contract.
- 300 foot Zip Line: $300 per hour (includes 2 – 4 staff facilitators)
- Low Ropes Elements/Team Building Facilitator: $100 per hour for 20 people at a time (includes 1 staff facilitator).
- Archery: $75 per hour (includes 1 staff facilitator)
For more information, email Keegan Wakana or call 207-941-2808.