We need volunteers for our Cardiac Rehab Phase III Program!
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 7:15am – 8:45am
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Cardiac Rehab Phase III is a community based program for those who have had a cardiac event and graduated from Phase II Cardiac Rehab.
Class is supervised by a Certified Personal Trainer or Group Fitness Instructor who is BLS-Certified (Basic Life Support).
Structure of class involves a dynamic warm-up, strength training, core training, cardiovascular exercise and stretching.
Before and after class blood pressure measurements are taken.
- Medical Professional (e.g. nurse, paramedic, etc.) who is at least BLS Certified
- Cardiac experience preferred
- Able to volunteer for at least two shifts per month
- Administer blood pressure measurements
- Inspect defibrillator, cardiac equipment and medical cart to ensure everything is working properly and has not expired
- Monitor participants during exercise
If interested email Fonda Thibodeau, Fitness Center Manager, for more information.