Y-Works will begin on Tuesday, September 5th, 2017.
Our Y-Works Before & After School Program for Kindergarten through 6th Grade encourages your child’s total development through different activities, games, and guest speakers from local organizations.
- Leadership Building Activities
- Y Music Program with The Gifts of Music
- Arts & Crafts
- Homework Help
- Nutrition & Science
- Sports & Games, And More!
Transportation is included to and from many area schools at no additional cost.
Most Convenient Hours
We understand and empathize with how busy your life can be! That is why we offer convenient hours that accommodate most parent/guardians’ schedules. We operate from 6:30am to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday. We are open during snow, in-service, and school vacation days!
We are here for you and your child! When it comes to Before & After School Programs, no one can offer more than our Y-Works program.
Off-Site Y-Works After School Programs
The Bangor YMCA also serves the families from the following areas by having Y-Works After School Programs at their community schools:
- Winterport – Leroy H. Smith School
- Glenburn – Glenburn Elementary School
- Veazie – Veazie Community School
- Corinth – Central Community Elementary School
- Holden, Eddington, Clifton, & Dedham – Holbrook Middle School ( NEW!)
For more information and availability, email Kristin Parker, Youth Development Program Managers.