- This event has passed.
Healthy Kids Day
April 21, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join us for this FREE Family Fun Event! We’ll have our Dead River Pool Inflatable available for kids, teens, and adults to enjoy as well as other fun activities.
- Get your FACE PAINTED!
- KIDS YOGA at 11:30am with our Health & Wellness Staff
- ESCAPE ROOM with UMaine College of Social Work
- Go through a fun obstacle course at the BIKE RODEO station with the Maine Bike Coalition & Ski Rack Sports. Don’t have a bike? Don’t worry about it! Ski Rack will be bringing a few with them so every kid will have a chance to go through the Bike Rodeo!
- Tryout BRAIN TEASERS with Maine Destination Imagination – Createme
- TOUCH A TRUCK with the Bangor Maine Fire Department
- EXPLORE A CRUISER with the Bangor Maine Police Department
- Learn how to keep your pearly whites healthy at the DENTAL HYGIENE station with students from UMA!
- Learn how to protect your skin during summer months at our SUN SAFETY station with our own Leanne Bishop
- See how fast you can go on our DEAD RIVER POOL INFLATABLE (available from 12 – 2pm)
- Explore our STEM Stations (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Enjoy HEALTHY SNACK & RECIPES with 5210-GO
- AND, we’ll even have a PARENTS’ CORNER with helpful info on different topics.