The Bangor Region YMCA is proud to offer Healing Touch, an energy therapy program.
What is Healing Touch?
Healing Touch is a complementary energy therapy that works to restore harmony and balance in an individual’s energy system to support healing of the mind, body, and spirit. It promotes the body’s relaxation response, our body’s counterpart to the fight-or-flight response, to bring a client’s energetic body to a place of balance and openness, where self-healing is more likely to occur.
Who Is It For?
Healing Touch is for anyone looking to improve their mind, body, and spirit.
- Busy parents in need of relaxation & stress reduction
- A member looking to improve or maintain their health
- An individual struggling with arthritis
- Cancer Patients & Survivors
- Reduces pain, anxiety, and effects of trauma and chronic pain
- Relieves stress & depression
- Provides support during chemotherapy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Creates a sense of well-being
- Enhances recovery from surgery
- Deepens spiritual connection
For more information, email Leanne Bishop, Certified Healing Touch Practitioner, or call at 207-941-2808.