January 28th – March 23rd, 2019
Become a Healthier You with our Biggest Mover Challenge!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED to Friday, January 18th.
The Bangor Region YMCA Biggest Mover Challenge is an 8-week intensive program focused on creating a stronger, healthier YOU. Health is much more than just workouts. Health is fitness, nutrition, mindset, habits and much more all in one.
Our Certified Personal Trainers will help motivate, educate and inspire you to do things you never thought possible in our group training sessions. We will hold you accountable in your time outside of the gym. We will teach you that eating healthy is possible. We will also make it FUN!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Small group personalized training sessions twice a week with a knowledgeable certified personal trainer
- Daily Accountability & Motivating Messages
- Fun Weekly Challenges
- Unlimited Support sent directly to your inbox and a private Facebook Group, creating an online community for 24/7 support
- Weekly Results & Standings
- Unlimited use of The Bangor Region YMCA: fitness center, weight room, pools, and fitness classes
Early Registration: $175 Member | $350 Non-Member
After Jan. 1st: $200 Member | $400 Non-Member
Limited Scholarships are available. Act now! Must submit application by Friday, December 28th.
Stop by the Y or register online.
Registration deadline extended to Friday, January 18th. Payment plans are available.
For more information, email Fonda Thibodeau, Fitness Center Manager & Certified Personal Trainer.