Please watch this Special Video Message from our CEO, Diane Dickerson, regarding important changes effective Monday, May 24, 2021.
- Face masks are OPTIONAL if you are FULLY VACCINATED. If you are more comfortable with wearing a mask, feel free to mask up again!
- Face masks are REQUIRED for those who are NOT FULLY VACCINATED and children ages 3 – 11 years old.
- Children in our Preschool and School-Age programs are still required to wear masks while at our YMCA. This is required by the state. Our teachers and counselors, even though they have been vaccinated, will also be wearing masks in order to be good examples and mentors for our children.
- We will be trusting you to be honest about your vaccination. We will not be asking you for proof of vaccination.
- Outdoor Fitness Classes are available and masks are not required!
- No more temperature checks or COVID-19 screening questions!
- Will continue our cleaning/disinfecting practices.
- Removing Reservation System for Fitness Center, Weight Room, Pools, and Fitness Classes. We will be running as normal, pre-COVID! Reservations are still needed for our Cycling Classes due to limited bikes.
- Locker rooms are fully open, including the saunas in our Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms! Only ONE PERSON can use the sauna at a time.
- We are working on bringing back our Child Watch Babysitting Service in June. (UPDATE: Child Watch will be reopening August 2nd!)
- Summer hours will begin June 1st: Monday – Friday, 5:00am – 7:30pm & Saturdays, 6:30am – 2:00pm.
- We will be accepting Nationwide Reciprocity, Day Passes, and Fitness Class Punch Passes again!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email our CEO, Diane Dickerson.