Please watch this Special Video Message from our CEO, Diane Dickerson, regarding important changes effective Monday, May 24, 2021.
- Face masks are OPTIONAL if you are FULLY VACCINATED. If you are more comfortable with wearing a mask, feel free to mask up again!
- Face masks are REQUIRED for those who are NOT FULLY VACCINATED and children ages 3 – 11 years old.
- We will be trusting you to be honest about your vaccination. We will not be asking you for proof of vaccination.
- Outdoor Fitness Classes are available and masks are not required!
- No more temperature checks or COVID-19 screening questions!
- Will continue our cleaning/disinfecting practices.
- Removing Reservation System for Fitness Center, Weight Room, Pools, and Fitness Classes. We will be running as normal, pre-COVID! Reservations are still needed for our Cycling Classes due to limited bikes.
- Locker rooms are fully open, including the saunas in our Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms! Only ONE PERSON can use the sauna at a time.
- We are working on bringing back our Child Watch Babysitting Service in June. (UPDATE: Child Watch will be reopening August 2nd!)
- Summer hours will begin June 1st: Monday – Friday, 5:00am – 7:30pm & Saturdays, 6:30am – 2:00pm.
- We will be accepting Nationwide Reciprocity, Day Passes, and Fitness Class Punch Passes again!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email our CEO, Diane Dickerson.